Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon SS

This is pokemon OUR way.

HomeRoute 0GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEWARE! Mechanics Have Been Updated! READ THEM!
I cannot stress this enough. CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

Stadium City

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Stadium City - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Stadium City - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Stadium City - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue27/27Stadium City - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Stadium City - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/60Stadium City - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Stadium City - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Stadium City   Stadium City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is it. It's your FINAL climb to becoming Shuinn Region Champions! Go for the Grand Festival, The Pokemon League, or the Pokemon Show Finals!

Brandon: (steps off the boat) Finally...it's been a long Journey...But I'm gonna be the very best!

Nami: Like no one ever was!

Jubilee: Good luck to you all!
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonss.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Stadium City - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Stadium City - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Stadium City - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue27/27Stadium City - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Stadium City - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/60Stadium City - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Stadium City   Stadium City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:10 pm

Contesta: A very interesting appeal. Fire and Psychis is a beautifl combination of moves.

Takeshima: Remarkable!

Nurse: (nods) Mhm!

Announcer: Next up, Zak!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stadium City   Stadium City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:25 pm

Zak: *nods* Tucanopy, Duskull, come on out!

Duskull: Skuullll!

Tucanopy: Canopyyyyy!

Zak: Tucanopy, start it off!

Tucanopy: *uses Rain dance, and it rains across the field. He uses Quick Attack to make a large concave circle, and the water goes in.*

Zak: Duskull, continue!

Duskull: Skull! *uses Shadow Sneak under the water, and it makes the water dark.. Then uses Psychic to make it glisten.*

Zak: Tucanopy?

Tucanopy: Tuca! *uses Aqua Ring to form a ring around the circle, and makes multiple Aqua Rings. Then uses Water Pulse continuously through all the rings, making a large circle*

Zak: Duskull, finish the job!

Duskull: Du! *uses Blizzard to freeze all the water there* Skull! *uses Confuse Ray, and the ice starts to shine multiple colors. Then he uses Psychic again to make it glisten*

Zak: There we go!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Stadium City   Stadium City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:35 pm

Contesta: A very good appeal.

Takeshima: Remarkable.

Nurse Joy: Simply Appealing!

Announcer: Alright, now let'ss get moving with...

After all of the appeals

Announcer: That's it! Now we'll have a short break and determine the final 32!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stadium City   Stadium City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:42 pm

Zak: Well...that was exciting.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Stadium City   Stadium City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:44 pm

Later

Announcer: And We're Back! So Let's see who's with us for the next 32 appeals!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stadium City   Stadium City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:45 pm

Ian: *crosses fingers*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stadium City   Stadium City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:45 pm

Zak: Please be in...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stadium City   Stadium City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:46 pm

Ian: *withdraws and pays for Chilly, stores Corrupunk in Pokemon Garden*
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Stadium City   Stadium City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:49 pm

Contestants (Of Players and NPC Rivals) Numbers

5. Wilana
10. Nami
11. Nina
17. Chloe
18. Kitana
23. Ian
31. Zak
Randoms Everywhere else

Wilana: (arms crossed, closes her eyes, looks down, and smiles) Hm.

Jubilee: YEAH! Go Nami!

Ali: Wooooot! You got this, Girl!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stadium City   Stadium City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:58 pm

Ian: No one likes me? =/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stadium City   Stadium City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:00 pm

Zak: Yea, what about me?
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Stadium City   Stadium City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:04 pm

Ali: Yeah, them too I guess...

Shay: (ignores them and watches)

Later

Announcer: Now it's time for Appeal Number 5!

Wilana: (steps onto the stage and throws two pokeballs high up in the air)

Gyrados: Raaaaaaaaaaaarrrgh!

Milotic: Myoooooouuuu!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stadium City   Stadium City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:09 pm

Ian: Hmm.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Stadium City   Stadium City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:21 pm

Announcer: Wilana will be using the Stage's built in water tank for her appeal!

The stage opens up revealing a massive pool of water which both of her pokemon jump into.

Wilana: Begin....

Milotic: Myooou! (uses Whirlpool and five large whirlpools appear in the water)

Gyrados: (dives down and uses dragon rage which stirs up the water and makes the Whirlpools change into Cyclones that lift up from the water and circle the pool)

Nami: Whoa.

Ali: I have a feeling that's not nearly the best part...or worst in you guys's case.

Milotic: (freezes each of the cyclones with Icy Wind but they continue to spin and still circle the pool)

Gyrados: (surfaces and uses Aqua Tail on the water, creating a small ripple that expands over the entire pool and shatters the twisters, causing it to snow)

Wilana: (nods)

Milotic: (uses Light Screen under the water and the falling snow melts as it does fall, sparkling in multiple colors while the pool, itself shines radiantly)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stadium City   Stadium City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:23 pm

Ian: Whoa.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Stadium City   Stadium City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:25 pm

Contesta: ...That was absolutely....Divine...

Takeshima: R-remarkable...

Nurse Joy: Oh my...

Announcer: Whoa...Uh...OH! Next up, IAN!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stadium City   Stadium City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:27 pm

Ian: Okay, Machamp, Chilly let's go! Seismic Slide: Black Snow!

Machamp picks up Chilly and jumps up, as if it is going to use Seismic Toss. Chilly uses prank in the air, but not close enough to hit either pokemon, creating a sort of black snow. It uses icy wind to create a blizzard. It uses Powder snow to create a slide of snow, then freezes it with Icy Wind. Machamp hurls them over to the slide, and the slide down. The finish at the bottom, with a wonderful display of snow behind them. The two pokemon bow. Ian bows.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Stadium City   Stadium City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:33 pm

Contesta: It's a very good display just be careful. Chilly's Decompose ability almost had it slip from Machamp's grip. Anyway, a terrific appeal through and through!

Takeshima: Yes, Remarkable

Nurse: The cuteness of Chilly greatly complimented Machamp's toughness.

Couple appeal later

Announcer: Next up, Nami!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stadium City   Stadium City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:35 pm

Ian: Few.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stadium City   Stadium City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:37 pm

Zak: That was good Ian, but...mine will be better. *laughs a little*
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Stadium City   Stadium City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:43 pm

Nami: Let's go! (throws out two pokballs)

Donphan: Donpha!

Pikachu: Pika Pikachu!

Donphan: (starts rolling in place with Rock Polish and begins to glisten.)

Pikachu: (uses Thunderbolt on Donphan)

Donphan: (jumps up high then breaks the thunderbolt creating a nie display of sparks and sparkles) Don!

Pikachu: (runs around in circle for Donphan who drops down with Rollout)

The Impact causes the light from Quick Attack to shoot straight up into a pillar-like shape.

Contesta: A very good appeal. You cleverly used a special offensive pokemon and used it well to compliment the more physically incline one!

Takeshima: Yes, Remarkable!

Nurse Joy: Very Entertaining!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stadium City   Stadium City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:47 pm

Zak: Nice.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Stadium City   Stadium City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 4:59 pm

Announcer: Next up, Nina!

Nina: (appears on the stage in a smoke bomb and throws two pokeballs)

Victreebel: Reeeee!

Vileplum: VilePluuuume!

Victreebel: (spins around, using Razor Leaf)

Vileplume: (uses Sunny Day then blasts all of the leaves with Solarbeam, scorching them)

The falling leaves begin to fall in the form of ashes which Victreebel sucks in then blasts out with its own solarbeam. The Black dust perfectly compliments the bright white light of the solarbeam.

Contesta: A very wonderful appeal and display of pokemon abilities.

Takeshima: Remarkable!

Nurse Joy: Marvelous!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stadium City   Stadium City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:02 pm

Zak: Pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Stadium City   Stadium City - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 5:14 pm

Announcer: Next up, Chloe!

Chloe: (throws out Baltoy and Aerocket) Go!

Baltoy: (uses Rapid Spin and Calm Mind together)

Aerocket: (blasts Flamethrower at Baltoy who evades damage with rapid spin)

The flamethrower gets sucked up turning into a massive flaming tornado that changes colors with Baltoy's calm mind.

Contesta: Stupendous!

Takesima: Remarkable!

Nurse Joy: Beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stadium City   Stadium City - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stadium City
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next