Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon SS

This is pokemon OUR way.

HomeRoute 0GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEWARE! Mechanics Have Been Updated! READ THEM!
I cannot stress this enough. CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3500/999999The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue27/27The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/60The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Cold Path is a long and twisting road of ice and snow, not to mention Below Freezing Temperatures. But it is home to a few pokemon suprisingly. Blizzard cave is a sealed off cave, surrounded in mystery. What lurks inside is unknown.

Cold Path Obtainables

Icicub
Xuant
Chilly

Blizzard Cave Obtainables

Icicub
Urcicle
Chilly
Freezor

Cold Path

Isis: Well, it got us this far.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonss.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Ponyta: *uses a Fire Blast on him, then signals for Zak to hop on*

Zak: *jumps on and rides*
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue3500/999999The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue27/27The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue60/60The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:59 pm

The group comes to a large door with a painting on it

Brandon: Is is me or does this pokemon look like...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:02 pm

Ian: The one from the ruins?
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:03 pm

Water Girl: (searches the door for a switch or a way in)

Brandon: (sits down and suddenly sinks) O_O think I found the switch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:03 pm

Zak: Arcanino. I read a book on it while you guys were in Orang. He controls the West side, and its heat. Foriyado is fighting him at this moment. We can only hope that he can come...

Last edited by Zak Eanitus on Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:05 pm

Ian: *follows Brandon*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:06 pm

Zak: *follows*

Ponyta: Pony...
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:10 pm

The door opens and group walks into the chamber where a mysterious pokemon seems to be meditating in the center of the room.

Nami: Is that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:10 pm

Ian: Majik?
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:13 pm

Majik: (awakens and looks to the group then it floats over to them. mentally speaking...like Lucario or Darkrai or Mewtwo) Mmm...why have you disturbed my resting place?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:14 pm

Ian: The two pokemon you sealed away have awakened. They battle again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:16 pm

Zak: We can't stop them. We need your help Majik.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:16 pm

Majik: I've sealed a great many pokemon away. It was I who seal Dialga and Palkia. I who sealed Groudon and Kyogre. It is my eternal duty to seal those too powerful to be loose. What pokemon do you speak of?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:18 pm

Ian: The ones of this region. Foradiya and Arcanino.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:18 pm

Zak: Arcanino and Foriyado. They are insaciable.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:22 pm

Majik: Mmm...(holds up his staff and disappears)

Brandon: Ah! Where'd it go?!

Nami: NO! Come Back!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:22 pm

Ian: Hmm...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:23 pm

Zak: O.O Uhhh...*rides Ponyta and splits from them*
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:26 pm

Ali: Wait, everyone! Mt. Dracorian!

Brandon: How are we supposed to get there in time?!

Suddenly EVERYONE'S Pokedexes go berzerk, phone wise.

Brandon: Hello?

Nami: Hello?

Ali: Who dat?

Shay: Hm?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:27 pm

Ian: HellooOoo?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:29 pm

Zak: Huh? *from the entrance to the cave* WHO DAT?
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:29 pm

Prof Kimba: WHAT TOOK YOU ALL SO LONG TO ANSWER?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW WORRIED I WAS?!

Brandon: (holds the phone away) Geez...like my mom when I forgot to clean my room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:30 pm

Ian: Well, there's not much reception when talking to a legendary pokemon in an ice cave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:31 pm

Zak: Chill out Professor! Low reception! Jeez.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:32 pm

Suddenly Kimba appears with the group and her Kirlia.

Prof Kimba: Legendary, where?! Forget that, are you kids, okay?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave   The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cold Path and Blizzard Cave
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next