Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon SS

This is pokemon OUR way.

HomeRoute 0GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEWARE! Mechanics Have Been Updated! READ THEM!
I cannot stress this enough. CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue27/27Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue60/60Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:10 am

First topic message reminder :

The Jagged rock road and the mountain it leads to.

Rock Path Obtainables
Rock Path
Torkoal

Mt. Dracorian so far
Machop

Gekkoal
Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 Gekkoa10

Rock Path

Brandon: So this is the Rock Path. I can see the Mt. Dracorian summit from here.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonss.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:56 pm

Ian: Okay. I need you to distract that guy in the black suit's Pokemon, while Brandon distracts Ali's. Also, try to make some explosions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:09 pm

Zak: Yay! I like explosions! *calls out Machop*

Machop: Machooop!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue27/27Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue60/60Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:16 pm

Giovanni: Hm? Is that all? (goes back to working the machine then throws a pokeball over his shoulder and Nidoking comes out) Nidoking, Alakazam, take care of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:18 pm

Ian: Blaze, flame everything, make smoke!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:22 pm

Giovanni: Tch. Nidoking?

Nidoking: (uses its massively powerful tail to clear the smokes)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:23 pm

By the time the smoke is clear, Magmosaur and one of Ian's pokeballs are gone.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:26 pm

Giovanni: (is nearly done with the machine)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:28 pm

Zak: Machop!

Machop: *throws rocks and makes an explosion*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:30 pm

Suddenly, Magmosaur appears near Giovanni. It uses flamethrower on his Pokemon. A flash of red light is seen, and Corrupunk Sucker Punches and Shadow Balls Giovanni.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:33 pm

Nidoking: (uses its tail and holds both pokemon to the wall while Giovanni finishes *Note: Nidoking's tail is nearly inescapable) Nido Nido Nido (like it's laughing)

Giovanni: If you're going to execute a plan, make sure it isn't predictable. (activates the last cycle and lights all around the tower begin to glow)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:35 pm

Ian: Juno use hyper beam on the machine! Stop him!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:36 pm

Nidoking: (uses its own hyperbeam and puts Juno down) Nido Nido Nido.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:40 pm

Zak: *is still in smoke but jumps out in surprise attack with Machop*

Machop: Machop!

Zak: Hmph.

Machop: *jumps and Karate Chops Giovanni on the head, easily evading every attack thrown at him.*

Zak: *calls out Tucagua*

Tucagua: *uses Water Pulse on Giovanni, knocking him over with ease*

Zak: Ha!

Both Pokemon: *go back next to Zak*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:42 pm

Ian: A pokemon with that speed is... impossible! What did you do to them?!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:42 pm

when the smoke clears Giovanni seems protected by some sort of barrier

(STOP TRYING TO END IT SO QUICKLY)

Giovanni: (activates the machine and the lights all go away then suddenly come back on) At last.

Outside a beam of light is shot into the sky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:47 pm

(I WANTED TO STALL HIM!)

Zak: Oh shiz....He did it.

Tucagua: Tucaaa...
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:03 pm

Flygon: uses dragon breath to try and stop Magmaraptor who won't hold still)

Brandon: Er. Fine then. Sorry Ali. Turn up the heat!

Magmaraptor: (jumps up and over Flygon and comes down on it with a powerful dragon claw to the head that knocks it out the turns around and slams into Alakazam with Payback, dropping it) Rap, Raptor!

Ali: (snaps out of it) W-what?

Brandon: Alright, now this is between you and me.

Giovanni: (turns around) No it's just me. Nidoking, Kinger, Rhydon! (lets out Kingler and Rhydon)

Brandon: Great, one for each of us. I'll take Nidoking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:06 pm

Zak: I'll take Rhydon. Tucagua, you ready?

Tucagua: Tuca!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:16 pm

Shay: I guess I got Kingler... Riolu!

Riolu: Ri! (Jumps out of Shay's arms)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:21 pm

Nidoking: (swings its tail which Magmaraptor jumps over)

Brandon: Flamethrower!

Nidoking: (smirks and throwers a heavy flamethrower back and the two attacks collide) Nido.

Magmaraptor: (lands and charges at Nidoking with dragon claw)

Kingler: (swings a crabhammer attack at Riolu)

Rhydon: (uses shock wave *an attack that never misses* at Tucagua)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:22 pm

Tucagua: TUCA!

Zak: Tucagua! Use Water Pulse!

Tucagua: *hits Rhydon with Water Pulse*
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:27 pm

Rhydon: (Ignores the damage it's taken and Uses shock wave over and over aggain to try and drill Tucagua down)

Nidoking: (grabs Magmaraptor's arm and starts swinging it around over its head)

Kingler: (tries to hit Riolu with Crabhammer again)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:29 pm

Tucagua: Tucaaaa.....

Zak: Ugh! I can't do this! He's too strong!

Tucagua: Tucaaaaaaa! *starts glowing*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:33 pm

Shayleen: Keep doging Riolu and try a Force Palm!

Riolu: Riii! (Uses Force Palm while doging Crabhammers)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:36 pm

Kingler: (blocks Force Palm with Crabhammer but suddenly gets Paralyzed) Gokee? (blinks)

Tucanopy: Tuca Tu!

Rhydon: (sneers) Rhy!

Nidoking: (holds Magmaraptor up to face it and laughs at it)

Magmaraptor: (laughs then unleashes a powerful Overheat attack that cases Nidoking to drop it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian   Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rock Path & Mt. Dracorian
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next