Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon SS

This is pokemon OUR way.

HomeRoute 0GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEWARE! Mechanics Have Been Updated! READ THEM!
I cannot stress this enough. CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

Beginning Your SS Experience!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Beginning Your SS Experience! Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Beginning Your SS Experience! Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Beginning Your SS Experience! Left_bar_bleue27/27Beginning Your SS Experience! Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Beginning Your SS Experience! Left_bar_bleue60/60Beginning Your SS Experience! Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Beginning Your SS Experience! Empty
PostSubject: Beginning Your SS Experience!   Beginning Your SS Experience! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:38 pm

Hello, I am Professor Mekka. My older sister is a Professor in the Region of Shuinn far north of here. You are new to pokemon, yes? I have these letters for you. One of them is an Official Pokemon League Registration letter. Another is Registration for the Grand Festival. And this one's one the Anual Pokemon Breeders Show. Please choose and fill this out. Thank You.

------------------------------------------

Official Pokemon League Letter

Dear Young Trainer,

We of the Pokemon League would like you to fill out this registration form to participate in the Pokemon League Tournament and eventually Elite Four Challenges. Once you have filled this out, please return it to the Pokemon Professor who has delivered it to you.

Code:
[b]First Name:[/b]
[b]Last Name:[/b]
[b]Hometown:[/b]
[b]Preferred Type(s):[/b]
[b]How Would You Describe Yourself?(Personality):[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Previous Experience(If Any):[/b]
[b]Pre-Obtained Pokemon(Optional. Pokemon you may already have.  Up to 2 and they can't be too strong):[/b]
Which Event will you be Participating in?(If Not A Trainer Or Coordinator Leave This Alone)

Pokemon League Tournament: The Tournament held to determine the mightiest trainer in the region. Trainers from all over Vallure who have collected 8 badges will come here to compete for the title of the Vallure Pokemon League Champion. (Intermediate-Advanced Skill Level)

The Elite Four Challenge: Trainers who collect 8 badges are eligible to compete against the best of the region, the Elite Four of Vallure. Be prepared for some of the most grueling battles you'll ever come across. Upon Victory over all four members and the reigning Elite Four Champion, you shall inherit the title of Elite Four Champion and be granted the opportunity to join the ranks of the Elite 4 as the champion. (Advanced-Elite Skill Level)

The Grand Festival: Coordinators compete to collect 5 Contest Ribbons and then compete in the largest contest the region has to offer. Be ready to dazzle.

Breeder Competition: Breeders compete in Breeder shows around the region to collect 10 Breeder Medals until the final test, the Breeder Competition, a show of ultimate Breeder skills that will determine who is truly the best breeder. This will judge how well you take care of your Pokemon.

Last edited by Brandon on Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:11 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonss.rpg-board.net
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Beginning Your SS Experience! Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Beginning Your SS Experience! Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Beginning Your SS Experience! Left_bar_bleue27/27Beginning Your SS Experience! Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Beginning Your SS Experience! Left_bar_bleue60/60Beginning Your SS Experience! Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Your SS Experience!   Beginning Your SS Experience! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:15 pm

One more thing that I frequently forgot in the past. Please select a rival from the link below. Option 15 is taken. All others are open.

https://pokemonss.rpg-board.net/gallery/Serene-Sea-Rivals/Serene-Sea-Rivals-cat_c3.htm
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Your SS Experience!   Beginning Your SS Experience! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:01 pm

Beginning Your SS Experience! 1-33
First Name: Jamie
Last Name: Pocket
Hometown: Pallet Town
Preferred Type(s): None
How Would You Describe Yourself?(Personality): Calm, Confident, Intelligent, Geeky, Outspoken, Firm, Kind, Assertive
Dislikes: Team Rocket, Heights
Previous Experience(If Any): Kanto Region and Johto Region
Pre-Obtained Pokemon(Optional. Pokemon you may already have. Up to 2 and they can't be too strong): Bulbasaur
Pokemon League Tournament
Back to top Go down
Ian
Average Trainer
Average Trainer
Ian

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Your SS Experience!   Beginning Your SS Experience! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:24 pm

We of the Pokemon League would like you to fill out this registration form to participate in the Pokemon League Tournament and eventually Elite Four Challenges. Once you have filled this out, please return it to the Pokemon Professor who has delivered it to you.

First Name: Jake
Last Name: Aaron
Hometown: Mossdeep City
Perfered Type(s): fire, dark, ghost
How Would You Describe Yourself?(Personality): energetic, adventurous, thinks he's funny, brave, caring
Dislikes: heights, arachnid pokemon, not talking
Previous Experience(If Any): Hoenn
Pre-Obtained Pokemon(Optional. Pokemon you may already have. Up to 2 and they can't be too strong): Hollauto
Which Event will you be Participating in?: Grand Festival
Rival: 2

Last edited by Ian on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Eriana
Collector
Collector
Eriana

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Beginning Your SS Experience! Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Beginning Your SS Experience! Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Current Field Health:
Beginning Your SS Experience! Left_bar_bleue0/0Beginning Your SS Experience! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Your SS Experience!   Beginning Your SS Experience! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:34 am

Beginning Your SS Experience! 623050-20100118143532

First Name: Eriana
Last Name: Hatashi
Hometown: Celadon City
Preferred Type(s): Electric, Psychic and fighting
How Would You Describe Yourself?(Personality): Well, I'm quite the go getter, happy, smug, cool, competitive, though I do have my quiet, thoughtful moments as well, heheh.
Dislikes: Darkness, silence, being on her own, when she can't succeed
Previous Experience(If Any): Johto Region, a bit of the Hoenn Region
Pre-Obtained Pokemon(Optional. Pokemon you may already have. Up to 2 and they can't be too strong): Plusle and Minun
Which Event will you be Participating in?: Pokemon League Tournament
Rival 14, Kai Arikida
Back to top Go down
Phirron
Collector
Collector

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Beginning Your SS Experience! Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Beginning Your SS Experience! Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Current Field Health:
Beginning Your SS Experience! Left_bar_bleue0/0Beginning Your SS Experience! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Your SS Experience!   Beginning Your SS Experience! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:33 pm

Beginning Your SS Experience! Me_as_a_pokemon_trainer_by_ruehara-d314kx8

First Name: Sopheeha
Last Name: Keir
Hometown: Moorfield View
Preferred Type(s): Anything unique/unusual/rare.
How Would You Describe Yourself?(Personality): Very hyper and optimistic about the unrealistic. Constantly on the look for anything out of the ordinary whether its a Pokemon, a rack, a hair style, or one of her favorites...food. She is also very tomboyish and will do anything to get a Pokemon she is after...even wade through a swamp to find out where it lives to lay in wait.
Dislikes: Boring/repetitive tasks, and having nothing to do.
Previous Experience(If Any): None she is a complete novice who only became a would be breeder after randomly catching a black Magikarp while fishing in the small lake near her home town.
Pre-Obtained Pokemon(Optional. Pokemon you may already have. Up to 2 and they can't be too strong): Black Magikarp
Which Event will you be Participating in?(If Not A Trainer Or Coordinator Leave This Alone)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginning Your SS Experience!   Beginning Your SS Experience! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beginning Your SS Experience!
Page 1 of 1