Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon SS

This is pokemon OUR way.

HomeRoute 0GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEWARE! Mechanics Have Been Updated! READ THEM!
I cannot stress this enough. CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion Left_bar_bleue27/27Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion Left_bar_bleue60/60Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:50 pm

Mr. Pokemon is a reccuring character (kind of) in Pokemon games. In this particular game he has the pokemon mansion in which there are a fair few good pokemon up for grabs and a few other fun extras.

Backyard Wild Pokemon

Chiplet
Furnastripe
Batricity-A3
Magikarp (fish)
Ditto
Mysterious Eggs

Nami: WHOA! This place is Huge! (echoes) O_O
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonss.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:52 pm

Shayleen: Heh. (looks around)

Koalaqua: Aqua!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion Left_bar_bleue27/27Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion Left_bar_bleue60/60Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:55 pm

Mr. Pokemon: Tell me. Of you, have any of you hatched an egg before?

Nami: n_n' nope...

Ali: I have. Pichu and Togetic.

Mr. Well would anyone else like an egg? You see, whenever someone leaves pokemon at the daycare and their pokemon winds up with an egg that the trainer doesn't want, they send it here to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:57 pm

Shayleen: May I have an egg? I would love to hatch a pokemon from it! n_n

Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:01 pm

Mr. Pokemon: Ah, of course the young Breeder would love to care for one of the eggs here. But I can't promise you I know what'll hatch from it. It randomly distributes an egg.

(n_n' I'm just gonna play eenie meenie minie moe later on the pokedex when the egg's hatching because I really don't know XD)

Mr. Pokemon: You all are free to explore the backyard. I've seen some wild pokemon appear there from time to time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:03 pm

Shayleen; Thank you ^^ (Starts walking around)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:11 pm

Mr. Pokemon: (pulls the lever and a white egg with some yellow streaks is sent trough the machine and to Shay) hm...I'm sorry, I can't recognize the patterns on this egg. I suppose you'll have to just have to wait for it to hatch. But judging by the strange amount of heat coming from the egg, I'd say you don't have very long. Go meet your friends in the backyard why don't you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:14 pm

Shayleen: Th-Thanks! (Carries the egg to the backyard)

Koalaqua: (was with Nami while Shay got her egg and now runs back over to Shay) Koal? (looks at the egg)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:18 pm

Nami: (points to someone leaned over, picking flowers in the distance.) Excuse me, hey!

Girl: (stands up and walks over to Nami)

Nami: Hi I'm Ah! Eeeeeeehhhh... Shocked

The girl is...NAMI

Nami: H-how is that?

Nami?: (transforms into Nami's Bubblow then into Shay and finally turns out to be a ditto) Ditto Ditto!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:21 pm

Shay: Cool a Ditto! My older sister Angelia used to have one! It used to play with me all the time by transforming into pokemon and such. But Angelia released it, Dunno why though. (Shrugs)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:23 pm

Ditto: (transforms into Shay)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:28 pm

Shayleen: (giggles) This ditto is doing almost the same thing Angelia's did. (Scratches her head) The ditto and I did a mirror I'd do something then the ditto copy me.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:29 pm

Ditto: (still looking like Shay, Scratches its head and pretends to talk)

Nami: Uh, Shay...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:33 pm

Koalaqua: (Tilts her head) Koal?

Shayleen: Thinking: Wait don't tell me this ditto IS Angelia's ditto! Out Loud: Hmm... Maybe this ditto is the same Ditto Angel released.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:36 pm

Ditto: (turns into Angelia then back to itself) Ditto Ditto!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:38 pm

Shayleen: Yep this is absoloutely the one she released hehe. (Takes out one of her pokeballs)

Koalaqua: Koal!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:41 pm

Ditto: (takes the PokeBall from Shay and opens it then jumps in)

Nami: Hm? Ah! Shay I just thought of something!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:42 pm

Shay: Hmm? What's up? (Puts Ditto's pokeball away)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:44 pm

Nami: Ditto can be like your secret weapon for a Pokemon Show because it already loves you, it's definately healthy, it can transform into something fast, or it can transform into something strong!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:47 pm

Shayleen: (Nods) Hehe I was already thinking of that ^^ (lets out Ditto)

Ditto: Ditto! Ditt!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:52 pm

Mr. Pokemon: (walks out) Ah, I see you've befriended the garden's ditto. Ditto like to be in my garden but his one makes a point of being here every day for some reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:54 pm

Shayleen: It turns out this one was my sister's. Maybe it knew I was gonna start my pokemon journey someday and look for it or something. (Smiles then shrugs)

Ditto: (turns into Angelia again then back to ditto)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:56 pm

Mr. Pokemon: I take it you'll be using it in your next Pokemon Show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:00 pm

Shayleen: Yes I will be. can't wait to show my friendly rival Andy. (Calls Ditto back in it's pokeball)

Koalaqua: (Jumps on Shay's shoudler)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:03 pm

Nami: Friendly?

Ali: Haha!

Ian: If they're "Friedly" rivals then I'm a member of team rocket.

Ali: Excuse me, Mr. Pokemon, would you mind if we stayed here for the night?

Mr. Pokemon: Of course, not! Make yourselves at home! But you'll have to shat one room if that's alright with you. Don't worry, it has a wall to seperate the room for a girls and boys side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion   Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr. Pokemon's Pokemon Mansion
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next