Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon SS

This is pokemon OUR way.

HomeRoute 0GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEWARE! Mechanics Have Been Updated! READ THEM!
I cannot stress this enough. CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue27/27Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:29 am

First topic message reminder :

(Running out of colors XD)

No Obtainables

Brandon: Alright, let's set up camp here for the night.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonss.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/999999Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue27/27Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:29 pm

Mika: Then I hope to see you at the finals. (hangs up)

Ian: Oh.My.GOD. Shay, are you ready to go yet?!

Brandon: (punches Ian in the shoulder) Didn't I Just Tell You To Shut Up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:31 pm

Shay: Ian just shut up, ok? (walks ahead of everyone) Well Magmosaur all we gotta do is bump into Andy.

Magmosaur: Saur!
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:35 pm

In Town Later

Nami: I'm not registering for this one. I'm just going to watch.

Brandon: Oh alright. Hey, Shay, who were you talking to earlier, if it's okay for me to ask I mean.

Nami: Oh yeah, who was that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:38 pm

Shay: (Nods) His name is Mika. He was talking to me earlier about a Breeder Show

Magmosaur: Mag.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:40 pm

Nami: What's that? It sounds like a Pokemon Contest for breeders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:47 pm

Shay: That's basically what it is.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:50 pm

Brandon: Good luck you two, you'll need it.

Zak: What? Why?

Brandon: (points)

Ian and Zak turn around and see Wilana

Both: Eep...

Wilana: (sees everyone) Don't worry, not competing. Just doing another Halftime Show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:55 pm

Shay: Heh, Cool.

Magmosaur: ...
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:58 pm

Brandon: Well the contest is tomorrow so now what?

Nami: We could go check out the pokemon center and just relax.

Ian: I'm going to go pratic.

Zak: Same.

Both: (run off in opposite directions)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:06 pm

Shay: (reads a book in the center)

Magmosaur: (Siting next to her)

Shay: C'mon, We could go work on that Fire Spin of yours

Magmosaur: Saur!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:53 pm

Ian: I'm putting Machop in the daycare for a bit. *sends* *is playing fetch with Juno*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:56 pm

Shayleen; (Outside a little away from the group) Ok Magmosaur use fire spin on that rock....

Magmosaur: Saur! (Uses Fire Spin On The Rock)

Shayleen: Good... Try a little harder ^^

Magmosaur: (Does a power fire spin on the rock)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:57 pm

Ian: *Calls Day care* I'd like to recall Landolphin and send Magmosaur please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:20 pm

Zak: Hm...*sends Kadabra to the daycare* Time to go practice.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:31 pm

Later, During the Contest

Brandon: Well this is it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:35 pm

Shayleen: great jog on your Fire Spin Magmosaur. C'mon we don't wanna be late for the contest! (Runs to the Contest Hall and Magmosaur runs after her)
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:37 pm

Brandon: Hey, Shay, you seen Nami hope she does well hehe.

Zak and Ian: AH COME ON, SHE'S NOT EVEN COMPETING!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:38 pm

Shay: (Riolls her eyes and giggles) Good luck you guys ^^

Magmosaur: Saur.
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:40 pm

Brandon: Hah! That time, I knew! I just wanted payback, sweet sweet payback. Hehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:42 pm

Shay: (Tilts her head) Ok then. (Sits down to watch)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:04 pm

Zak: *punches Brandon lightly* Jerk. *laughs a little*
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:08 pm

Later after a few appeals

Announcer: Next up, Zak!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:08 pm

(And Shayleen's "Good luck guys" is ignored yay xD)

Shayleen: Good Luck ZAK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:23 pm

Zak: Okay Possumaul, let's do this! Do your thing!

Possumaul: Possu! *starts off with multiple rock smashes in the center, scratches the rocks, then leaps up, does a few poses in the air, and comes down with a scratch that turns the rock into debri, then uses Quick Attack fast to eventually light the rocks on fire. Pops out a stick from the fire, gets a marshmallow and roasts it. Turns to the judges and waves.*

Zak: *gets a mallow and also roasts it* Anyone want one?

Both: *bows then eats the mallows*
Back to top Go down
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
Current Field Health:
Stamina Pkmn 1:

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:25 pm

Contesta: Certainly appealling.
Takeshima: Remarkable.
Nurse Joy: Definately comical eheheheh.

Announcer: Eh okay next up, Ian!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City   Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non-Map Locations: Road to Magenta City/Magent City
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next