Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
HEY! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THAT DO NOT DISPLAY AGAIN BUTTON! Check out the 4 new regions of Shuinn, Vallure, Relgam, and Batrio! Hundreds of new pokemon so stop on by!
Pokemon SS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon SS

This is pokemon OUR way.

HomeRoute 0GalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
BEWARE! Mechanics Have Been Updated! READ THEM!
I cannot stress this enough. CHECK YOUR EMAIL!

New Official Site Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
New Official Site Rules Left_bar_bleue3500/999999New Official Site Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
New Official Site Rules Left_bar_bleue27/27New Official Site Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
New Official Site Rules Left_bar_bleue60/60New Official Site Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

New Official Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: New Official Site Rules   New Official Site Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:58 am

As there has been construction since the last game ended, there are also new rules.

1. NO CURSING. Kid friendly site. No cursing at all. Not even if it's censored. If I see it, I am going to Edit it out of the post/ban who said it from the chatbox. You will recieve a warning on the first offense and the chatbox ban only lasts for an hour. After that, you begin recieving stikes. Baseball rules apply. Three Strikes and you are banned PERMANENTLY.

2. NO GOD PLAYING. This is a Roleplay. Because certain people have been God Playing, I have had to establish Game Mechanics. As I am sure nobody actually wants mechanics, it is the only way for things to be orderly. If you begin God Playing, I will suspend you from the game until I see fit. Now, because everyone just HATES mechanics, I've suspended the mechanics but if I see Godplaying, I really am going to reinstate the mechanics. As of now, the only active mechanic is the Exp Mechanics because it's generally the easiest to manage.

3. NO DRAMA PLAYING. Turning the Roleplay into Drama Central simply removes the fun from it. Making Characters have crushes and the like is, by all means, fine. But we don't need anything extra. Kissing too is fine. However, we don't need to know that your mother is having another child or if a friend somewhere died.

4. NO NEGATIVITY PLEASE. If you are in a bad mood, please just do not play. Those negative attitudes bring the others down. If it is a character trait to be quiet and reserved then fine but if you are depressed just don't play.

5. NO FLAMING. I simply do not wish to put up with it. For every flame war (I see what happens in the archives) I see, that's a strike for those involved.

6. NO HARRASSING. After the game gets going there may be a few new players more than likely. Do not lie to them about the site or make fun of them for being new.

7. DON'T RANDOMLY LEAVE. In the game, don't leave the group without a legit reason. Leaving just to capture new pokemon is only accepted if you have less than 3 after a certain point (4 badges for Trainers, 2 Ribbons for Coordinators, 2 Shows for Breeders). Leaving to level up is only accepted if I or a moderator acknowlege your pokemon's level as being too low for the tasks at hand. You may leave the group if you are going to be absent from the site for a while, if you plan on opening a PRP (Private RolePlay with someone), or if you meet the criteria above.

8. NAME CHANGES. I don't mind if you change your name. BUT make sure you post that you've done so, so that we may know who you are (if the change is drastic)

9. NO RANDOM BATTLES. If, in the story, we're in the middle of something, don't just randomly start a battle. It interrupts the story. Take the Random Battles to the PvP section.

10. HAVE SOME SENSE. If there are extreme pokemon such as Tyranitar and Armofrost in the current area as wild pokemon and your highest pokemon is a level 30, shoot for the weaker pokemon like Golbat because odds are, you're going to lose.

-If you must leave during a battle that you are currently in, please know that the battle you last entered will be saved to the PvP section, in which you will not recieve the benefits of that battle. In the story, the battle goes down as a tie and you will move on with the option of battling that trainer again, this time for the Poke and EXP.

Last edited by Brandon on Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonss.rpg-board.net
Brandon
Admin
Admin
Brandon

Trainer Info
Poke (Money):
New Official Site Rules Left_bar_bleue3500/999999New Official Site Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/999999)
Current Field Health:
New Official Site Rules Left_bar_bleue27/27New Official Site Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)
Stamina Pkmn 1:
New Official Site Rules Left_bar_bleue60/60New Official Site Rules Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

New Official Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Official Site Rules   New Official Site Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:12 am

Mini-Rules

Avatars, if you decide them to be Pokemon related, cannot be legendaries. Only trainers or regular pokemon.

If you're not going to be on, post a leaving message stating why and when you'll get back. Otherwise I will assume you have quit the site and suspend then ultimately delete your account.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonss.rpg-board.net

New Official Site Rules
Page 1 of 1